Barrieau Oil offers comprehensive solutions for all types of residential, commercial, and industrial cooling solutions for customers in Connecticut. We offer:
- Air Conditioning Repairs
- Air Conditioning Service
- Air Conditioning Tune-Ups & Maintenance
- Air Conditioning Installations & Upgrades
- Ductless Cooling Solutions
- Free 2nd Opinions For New AC Installations
Dealing with a broken central air conditioning system in the middle of the summer is no fun! Call us for trusted, quick air conditioning system repairs. We handle emergency repairs calls and more.
Barrieau Oil makes sure your air conditioning system operates at its best with our regularly scheduled air conditioning preventative maintenance and tune-up services. Prevent breakdowns with our AC services.
Save as much as 30% on your air conditioning energy bills by upgrading systems that are older than 15 years. Click the button below to get started with your air conditioning upgrade and installation service by Barrieau Oil.
Barrieau Oil installs ductless mini-split cooling systems. Ductless air conditioning is an excellent solution for additions, problem rooms, stand-alone structures, commercial spaces, historic homes, and more.
Why Choose Barrieau Oil For Your Air Conditioning Needs?
Barrieau Oil offers the following air conditioning benefits to our customers:
- Expertly trained air conditioning repair technicians. Our HVAC technicians remain current on the latest advancements in the industry. This guarantees that your HVAC system repairs are done correctly and affordably, every time!
- Fully stocked repair vans. Our fleet of HVAC service trucks remains fully stocked, ensuring that replacement parts are readily available.
Request An Air Conditioning System Appointment From Barrieau Oil
Learn More About Barrieau Oil's Air Conditioning Services
You can depend on Barrieau Oil for all of your residential, commercial, and industrial cooling comfort needs. Our entire HVAC team at Barrieau Oil is dedicated to keeping you cool all summer long with our cooling system services. Read more.
Heating And Air Conditioning Repair Near Me
Is your heating and air conditioning system not providing you the comfort you deserve? Then your HVAC system may have problems that you need to get checked out right away.
Dealing with your HVAC unit’s problems at an early stage will cost you less on repairs than if you wait. In fact, waiting can sometimes lead to a total malfunction of your furnace or air conditioning unit; this is particularly true even if the problem started at something small.
Therefore, whenever your heating or cooling system is acting up, make sure to call your trusted HVAC company to save money, time, and stress.
Barrieau Oil offers superior heating and cooling services in New Haven County, Connecticut, and the surrounding areas.
We have expert and NATE-certified technicians who can come to your home and check your system. With their experience and knowledge, they can correctly diagnose your system’s problem and offer you a wide range of solutions. This will help you make an informed decision that would work best for you and your family.
All our HVAC services are competitively priced, and we guarantee to offer you the best service. Give us a call today and get an in-home estimate at no cost at all.
Home AC Repair Near Me
There are some obvious signs that the air conditioner will show whenever it needs professional attention. Some of these signs include:
- Warm air blowing out of the vents
- Insufficient airflow
- Frequent air conditioner cycles
- High level of humidity in your home
- Pooled water or an active leak around your AC unit
- Bad odors coming out from your air conditioner
- Your air conditioning unit produces unusual noises
- An unexplainable rise in your home cooling costs
When you notice any of the signs above, it’s best to call a licensed HVAC contractor immediately. Of course, there are many more signs that may not be included on the list, but a good rule of thumb is that if your air conditioning unit is working in an unfamiliar way, call a professional.
Don’t wait until the problem gets worse, as this might leave you in the middle of the summer with a malfunctioning unit. And we’re sure you how awful that can be.
So, be proactive and schedule an appointment with an expert HVAC contractor before things get worse.
Call Barrieau Oil for air conditioning repairs in New Haven County, Connecticut. We offer superior air conditioner repair services that are fast and affordable. We guarantee to get your air conditioner fixed correctly, the first time around.
HVAC Near Me
As a homeowner or business owner, it’s important that you immediately have access to an HVAC company that you trust. This way, you don’t have to find one at the last minute whenever your system malfunctions. This often leads to rushed decisions that you’ll most likely regret.
So, take your time and research the HVAC companies in your area. This way, you have one in mind whenever problems arise. Here is a list of the few things you need to keep an eye out for to determine the best HVAC company for you:
- Research and Referrals: Other than doing research and reading online reviews, ask HVAC companies for a referral, too. Honest ones shouldn’t have any problems providing you with these. This part is important to ensure that you’re working with someone who has a good reputation for delivering quality workmanship and excellent customer service.
- Safe and Certified: Next, you should make sure that you hire a company that has licensed and bonded technicians and staff. You also need to ensure that the company has proper insurance and is doing background checks on its employees.
- Get Estimated and Compare: A reputable HVAC company should always be able to provide you with a written estimate. This estimate should usually include the costs of labor, parts, and date of completion. Check the written proposal and make sure that it explains everything in detail. Make sure that you understand what was written. After getting a written estimate from one company, get one from other companies, too. This will help you compare which of these companies would be the best to work with.
- No In-Home Evaluation, No Go: If you contact an HVAC company and they offer you an estimate over the phone, then it’s best to just contact a different company. A reputable heating and cooling company would come to your home and assess the situation before offering a solution and a written estimate for any work they’d perform.
- Rebates and Special Offers: HVAC companies are aware of any rebates and special offers available that will help you save on heating and cooling replacement and repair costs. So, don’t be afraid to ask as companies should gladly present you with some offers, rebates, and warranties that are available.
- Energy Efficiency: If you need to replace your whole unit, be sure to ask about Energy Star-rated models. A reputable HVAC contractor always aims to improve the efficiency of your home and should offer you solutions that will help reduce your heating and cooling costs for the long term.
- Licensing and Experience: Most importantly, you should work with an HVAC company that has proper licensing and experience to ensure that you receive high-quality work. Always check that their license is valid and that they have a long history of performing the type of work you need to get done.
For superior heating and AC services, call Barrieau Oil. We always guarantee to service your system correctly, the first time around.
Central Air Conditioner Prices
If you need to replace your air conditioning unit, one of the questions you might ask first is the price of the central air conditioner.
What many people don’t know, however, is that there is more to an air conditioner’s price that you should consider. One of those is to make sure that you’re investing in a unit with a high energy efficiency rating. Yes, these units may cost more initially, but they will cost you less in the long run.
To ensure that your unit is highly efficient, find one that has a high SEER rating and is Energy Star certified. These units have an excellent return on investment, especially the Energy Star rated units.
Air Conditioning Installation Cost
Don’t just invest in an energy-efficient air conditioner; you should also make sure that you work with an HVAC contractor who can install the unit correctly.
The installation process may sound simple, but it’s highly essential and can significantly impact your air conditioner’s operation, its lifespan, and your comfort. Don’t just opt for a top-of-the-line unit. Make sure that you’re hiring an experienced HVAC contractor, as well.
An expert HVAC contractor should know how to perform a Manual J Load calculation to determine the right air conditioner size for your home. Then, they should provide you with a few energy-efficient options that should improve your comfort while also reducing your cooling costs.
Again, do your research to find a local HVAC company that has been providing air conditioner installations in your area for a long period. Even if the air conditioning installation costs more than what another company offers, you’ll be paying less in energy costs and repairs down the road. At the same time, you won’t even have to deal with premature air conditioner replacements because of improper installation.
Contact us today to schedule your air conditioning system installation, service, tune-up, or repair. Call (860) 953-6111 or complete the form below.