Barrieau Oil can handle all your plumbing needs. Our Licensed & Insured Technicians will install, service, and repair your plumbing systems including water, waste, vent piping, and fixtures with our radio-dispatched fleet and our dedicated office support staff.
We offer the following:
- Water heater installations
- Leaky faucet repairs
- Plumbing fixture installations
- Bathtubs & showers
- Sink installations
- Clogged drain repairs
- Gas line installations
- Sewer line repairs
- and more!
Contact Barrieau Oil to talk about all of your home plumbing needs.
Why Choose Barrieau Oil For Your Plumbing Needs?
Barrieau Oil offers the following plumbing benefits to our customers:
- 24/7 emergency repair service to our customers. Have peace of mind knowing that your plumbing system will be repaired, regardless of the time of day or night!
- We have expertly trained plumbing technicians on staff. Our technicians are constantly being trained in the latest technologies and techniques in our industry.
- Use the combined experience and expertise of the Barrieau Oil Company, the James O’Toole Company, Ney Plumbing and Heating and the W.A. Murray Company to solve any related problem that may arise.
Request A Plumbing Service Appointment From Barrieau Oil
Learn More About Barrieau Oil's Plumbing Services
You can depend on Barrieau Oil for all of your residential and commercial plumbing needs, including water heater replacement, new fixture installs, leaky pipe repairs, and more. Read more.
Plumbing Contractors Near Me
Plumbing is a very important part of every home and business. It gives us access to clean water and allows us to dispose of our waste properly by ensuring that water flows correctly around the house.
However, many think that plumbing is only water-related, but it actually encompasses a lot more. Some areas of plumbing include:
- Gas plumbing
- Drainage services
- Installation of new parts or appliances like faucets, toilets, showers, sewers, kitchen sinks, bathrooms, bathtubs, and water heaters
- And a lot more!
Just like a car requires maintenance to operate correctly, your plumbing system requires maintenance too. By ensuring that your plumbing is maintained, you won’t have to deal with clogged drains or toilets, water leakage, water heater issues, low water pressure, and other plumbing-related issues. These problems will affect your family’s comfort and well-being.
To ensure that you get the best services for your plumbing installation and repair needs, it’s always best to call a trusted plumbing contractor. They can properly diagnose the issue and fix it immediately and correctly.
When it concerns plumbing issues, many tend to DIY or call someone from the neighborhood who doesn’t have the proper training. They do this as a means to save money. While wanting to save money is understandable, hiring a licensed plumbing contractor from Barrieau Oil is a better option and can save you more.
- Trained and Licensed Plumbers: Barrieau Oil makes sure that our plumbers are skilled, licensed, and experienced. They can perform a wide range of services and get it done correctly the first time around.
- Use the Right Equipment: Most unlicensed plumbers will just go to your home, check the problem, only to find out that they don’t have the right equipment to take care of the problem. Licensed plumbing contractors, on the other hand, have the right equipment needed for every service they perform. They stock their vans with replacement parts and the necessary tools. Therefore, when they come to your home, more than likely, they have the equipment needed to get the job done in an efficient manner.
- Multiple Services: Barrieau Oil offers various plumbing services. Some include clogged drain repairs, leaky faucets, water heater replacements, and more.
- Better Outcome: Because you’re working with highly skilled professionals, you can ensure better outcomes and quality with Barrieau Oil’s plumbing services. Plumbing contractors know how to deal with new systems and even the very old ones. If you’re undergoing renovations and want to know how to combine your new plumbing systems with your original piping lines, they can give reliable advice.
- Emergency Services: Once you find a trusted plumbing contractor, you can expect to call them any time of the day when you need help. Some emergency plumbing situations include leakages, malfunctioning water heaters, pipe breaks, and others.
So if you’re looking for a plumbing contractor you can trust, Barrieau Oil can handle all your plumbing-related needs.
We have licensed and insured technicians with great skills and experience to install, service, and repair your plumbing system. We offer various plumbing services at competitive prices. Call now!
Access to fresh and clean water is very important in every home. And when it comes to a good residential plumbing system, you need to think about these three:
- Water supply system
- Fixtures and appliances
- Drainage system
The water supply system ensures that you get clean water that you can use for bathing, drinking, cooking, cleaning, and a lot more. This system is connected to our fixtures and appliances that give us access to clean water.
Water fixtures and appliances in your home include sinks, faucets, bathtubs, showers, water heaters, dishwashers, washing machines, and a whole lot more. Setting these up can be quite tricky as each requires different water pressure and water flow, which an expert plumber should know.
The drainage system is where the used water goes, and a plumber should ensure that the water should just continue to go downward.
If anything goes wrong with the plumbing in any of these parts, you may start experiencing some issues like low water pressures, slow drainage, rattling pipes, foul smells coming from the drain, and a lot more.
With this said, it’s always best to call a residential plumber to take care of your residential plumbing needs.
Residential plumbers are specialized in installing, repairing, and maintaining plumbing systems in homes. These professionals can ensure that your water pipes, drainage systems, and other fixtures function properly to ensure your safety and well-being.
Barrieau Oil has an exceptional team of plumbers on staff. By working with us, you can expect:
- Licensed residential plumbers: Plumbing systems are complicated, but our licensed plumbers have undergone training and have enough experience to handle whatever problems you have.
- Experienced plumbers: If you have a specific problem that needs to be solved, you can count on our plumbers. Since we only hire experienced and licensed plumbers, many have seen the issue before and can use that to fix a similar issue in your home.
- Guarantees: Barrieau Oil stands by the work that we do by offering a guarantee. If the problem continues after we’ve worked on it, we’ll fix it again free of charge or provide a refund. Your satisfaction is a top priority.
- Confirm Proper Insurance Coverage: Accidents are inevitable, and anything can happen, even if you’re working with the best plumbers. Any reputable plumbing company, like Barrieau Oil, has proper insurance coverage should a problem occur. This protects you and your property.
- Excellent References and Reviews: If you perform any research on our company, you will see that our previous clients have been fully satisfied with the services we provided them. In fact, many of them are repeat customers that we have built healthy, trusting relationships with! Our goal is to go above and beyond your expectations.
- Honest Pricing: When working with Barrieau Oil, you can expect honest, transparent prices that work within your budget.
- After Hours Support and Maintenance Services: We offer after-hours support and maintenance services. If you experience an emergency in the middle of the night, Barrieau Oil can immediately visit your home and take care of the problem. We also offer maintenance services that will help ensure that your plumbing doesn't have problems that will prevent expensive future repairs.
When it comes to installing plumbing in your home, you can't just hire anyone. Instead, it’s always best to turn to professional residential plumbers.
Barrieau Oil has a team of licensed plumbers that specialize in residential plumbing services. We guarantee quality services that meet your needs. Give us a call today to schedule a consultation.
When you’re running a business, it’s always best to ensure that your water systems work well. This is because water problems can sometimes end up in your business closing for a day, which means lost sales for you, too.
Compared to residential plumbing, commercial plumbing is a lot more complicated.
Yes, services offered may generally be the same, but the workload is not. In a commercial business, plumbers would also have to consider the number of floors they have to work on, the complexity of the problem, and the amount of inspection needed.
For this job, it’s best to get commercial plumbers who specialize in handling plumbing installations, water and waste piping, rough-in plumbing services, commercial plumbing system repair, and more. It’s important to hire a plumbing company that employs licensed plumbing contractors that possess a deep understanding of how plumbing systems in commercial settings work. They should be well-versed in code and regulations, installation and inspection of building plumbing and waste systems
Barrieau Oil has a team of licensed commercial plumbers that can correctly address all of your commercial plumbing requirements. Each plumber is knowledgeable and experienced in handling sanitary and water systems in a commercial setup, whether it's big or small. Our plumbers can get the job done quickly, the first time around.
We guarantee quality service by assessing your problem carefully and offering you solutions that fit your needs. So, if you want to get your plumbing system properly running, call us Barrieau Oil today.
Water Heater Installation
Water heaters are our savior all throughout the year when we need to take a bath, wash our dishes, do the laundry, or even prepare warm food for dinner. It is one of those appliances that we highly depend on but don't ever think about - until the hot water runs cold.
If you notice that your water heater isn't working as expected, then it may be time for a water heater replacement. These appliances only last about 8-12 years. Therefore, most homeowners, at some point or another, will have to face a water heater replacement while owning their home. It is important to note that you should never install a water heater yourself or have an unlicensed handyman do it for you. Instead, always call a professional plumbing contractor like Barrieau Oil.
Why You Should Work With A Licensed Plumber For Your Water Heater Installation:
- Fire and explosion: If you’re using gas for your water heater, then that means that the water heater has to burn combustible fuel. The installation of a water heater by an amateur can cause serious fire and explosion.
- Carbon monoxide poisoning: Another risk of not using a licensed plumber is carbon monoxide poisoning. If something goes wrong in the plumbing, there’s a strong possibility of gas leakage that can be fatal to the people living in your home.
- Product knowledge: An unlicensed plumber may not have enough product knowledge to match the size and model of water heater to your water heating needs.
- Home resale issues: If you install a water heater yourself (or have a neighborhood handyman do it) and you plan to sell your home in the future, you’ll have to pay someone to get the installation inspected and get a permit. If you fail to pass that, you’d have to spend more money to get that repaired or reinstalled. Whereas, with a licensed plumber, you’ll only have to worry about paying them once, and they can guarantee that your water heater is permitted and up to code.
- Peace of mind: It’s always nice to live in a home knowing that you and your family are safe. Having a licensed plumber install your water heater will give you a sense of relief that you won’t be dealing with property damage, early water heater replacement, loss of health or life, and a lot more. Therefore, hiring a licensed plumbing contractor would save you more money than trying to ask a friend or yourself to install a water heater.
Barrieau Oil has licensed and skilled plumbers on staff. They have the proper knowledge and experience in installing water heaters of all makes and models.
We guarantee that all installations adhere to the building codes, laws, and regulations of the state. We also ensure that the pipes are routed correctly, have proper ventilation, and are installed properly to prevent future problems.
Call us today for your water heater repairs, replacement, and installation needs.
Clogged Pipe Repair
Clogged pipes are probably one of the most common problems in every home or business. When this happens, you can observe that:
- Water pressure and water flow changes
- Water back up in odd places
- Weird smells come out from the drain
- Water takes too long to drain
Most homeowners immediately go for a DIY fix, and that means pouring chemicals down the drain to get rid of whatever is clogging the drain. Although this is probably practiced by many, it’s something we can’t recommend.
Using drain cleaner may be a quick fix, but after a few days, you’ll most likely experience the same thing.
That’s why it’s better to just call a professional plumbing contractor to get your pipes checked to see if there are any underlying problems, other than the clogging, that needs fixing.
Remember that certified plumbers have the proper training and possess a greater understanding of these systems than you do.
Barrieau Oil offers excellent clogged pipe repairs at an affordable price. Call us today to get your pipes checked and fixed!
Contact us today to schedule your next plumbing service. Call (860) 953-6111 or complete the form below.