Get the peace of mind you deserve with Barrieau Oil's heating and air conditioning equipment service plans. Our service plans help keep your heating & cooling equipment run efficiently and safely.
Select the type of HVAC equipment service plan that suits your needs. We cover:
- Oil-Fired heating equipment
- Propane heating equipment
- Central air conditioning equipment
All of Barrieau Oil's service agreements include tune-up savings and more.
Call (860) 953-6111 or contact us to sign up!
Barrieau Oil's Heating & Cooling Equipment Service Plan Options
The recommended professional preventative maintenance plan from Barrieau Oil. This includes:
- Annual Tune-Up & Efficiency Test
- Repair Protection
- Ultrasonic Tank Test Program
- Service Call Discounts
Comfort Plus Plan
Upgrade to our Comfort Plus Plan to more comprehensive coverage. This includes:
- Annual Tune-Up & Efficiency Test
- Repair Protection
- Ultrasonic Tank Test Program
- Service Call Discounts
- Total Comfort Protection
Oil-Fired Water Heater (Separate)
You may add coverage for your oil-fired water heater with a heating system protection plan. This plan includes a 10% discount for any repairs to your water heating system for the duration of the plan.
Ultrasonic Tank Test Program
Receive a $1,000 transferable payment for the replacement of your tank and the following:
- Tank Inspection Certificate
- EPA Approved Ultrasonic Test & Inspection
Air Conditioning Service Plan
Professional preventative maintenance plan from Barrieau Oil to cover your home's central AC system equipment.
- 16 Point Tune-UpTo Reduce Malfunctions
- 25% Discount (Parts & Labor Not Included In Tune-Up)
Complete The Form Below To Download Our Heating & Cooling Equipment Service Plans
*ALL PLANS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY AND YOU MUST QUALIFY
HEATING OIL SERVICE PLAN GENERAL CONDITIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- Entering an Agreement with Barrieau Oil is contingent upon our technician’s inspection. An inspection must be scheduled and performed before enrolled in the Comfort Plus Plan. Oil filters are required in all heating systems in order to honor contract. Oil filters will be installed at an additional charge. Initial repairs required to bring the heating system in an acceptable condition are not covered. All plans will automatically be renewed from year to year unless terminated by either party by giving 30 days written notice. Service under any plan will be suspended if customers’ oil or service charges are not paid when due.
- It is your responsibility to call and schedule your annual maintenance during the period of April 1st and September 30th. Annual maintenance scheduled between October 1st and March 31st will be billed at the prevailing rate for such service.
- If buyer permits any persons other than our employees or designated representative to render service to the equipment except as instructed by us, the plan is void.
- Plans include only the repair and replacement of parts specifically listed herein, which are defective due to ordinary wear. They do not cover any service or repairs to the entire boiler or burner, heat exchangers, jackets, water heaters or any part not specified in the plan. Baseboard heating, piping and ductwork are not included.
- We are not responsible for replacement parts that are obsolete or not obtainable.
- Customer agrees to purchase all fuel requirements from Barrieau Oil otherwise, the plan is voided and no refund is due.
- We shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury arising from the services performed or parts supplied under this Agreement unless the loss, damage or injury is caused directly and solely by our own negligence.
- We shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury which results directly or indirectly from the condition of customer’s chimneys, oil tank or equipment not covered by this Agreement or for unoccupied homes.
- Any alterations, changes adjustments or repairs made by anyone other than the qualified Barrieau Oil personnel will terminate our obligations under this Agreement.
- This Agreement covers only labor and/or parts required directly on the oil burner, controls and specified other parts which are part of the heating system. Service labor and parts required as a result of abnormal conditions such as war, fire, floods, hurricanes, strikes, water in oil, frozen lines or pipes and other acts of God; failure of purchaser to maintain the heating and domestic hot water heating systems; power interruptions, blown fuses or circuit breakers; water damage; thermostat not calling for heat; or failure of purchaser to maintain sufficient oil level in the tank when on a “will-call” delivery basis will be billed at prevailing prices.
- All Plans that include the TankSure® Program provide a tank testing service and the TankSure® Program tank replacement payment described below. An ultrasonic tan test will be performed by our technician before your tank can be accepted for enrollment in the TankSure® Program. While we cannot guarantee that a leak will not occur or your tank will not fail after testing, we are providing these new services with the hope that by testing and monitoring, we are offering a long-term tank replacement to our customers. We will perform an annual test of your fuel tank. If a tank leak occurs subsequent to this test due to internal corrosion once you are on the program, if a tank leak occurs due to a manufacturer’s defect, or if a non-leaking tank is identified for replacement by the TankSure® Tank Analysis Software, the Company will pay up to $1,000 toward the replacement of your tank in accordance with the terms of the TankSure® Program. Non-qualifying tanks receive $200 toward an immediate replacement.
- All materials connected to domestic water (hot or cold) including, but not limited to, coil, fittings, tempering valves, etc, are not covered.
- We do not guarantee the availability of any repair or replacement parts.
- Maintenance agreements are available for systems using less than two (2) gallons of fuel oil per hour. Prices for other systems are available on request.
- This Agreement contains the entire Agreement of the parties hereto and there are no promises, terms, conditions or obligations other than printed herein.
- There are no refunds under this Agreement and this Agreement will not be prorated unless your residency changes or other unforeseen conditions apply.
- Emergency Service is defined as no heat or hot water during the heating season, serious oil leaks or other dangerous situations. All other calls are handled during normal business hours-Monday through Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm.
- Amendment and Cancellation. We may amend or change the terms of this Agreement at any time. We may amend or change the services offered as part of the Agreement at any time. You will be notified of any change in the manner provided by applicable law prior to the effective date of the change.
AC SERVICE PLAN TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This Agreement is automatically renewed each year on the anniversary of purchase unless Customer gives Barrieau Oil (herein referred to as Company), notice of non-renew. Upon termination, for any reason, there shall be no refund or credits allowed. In the event of sale of property, the Agreement is transferable.
- The Customer cannot assign or transfer this Agreement with the exception outlined in #1 above. No modifications, additions or changes may be made to this Agreement.
- Customer agrees to notify Company promptly of any unusual operating conditions of the subject equipment. Customer further agrees to notify Company promptly of any suspected malfunction or defect in the equipment. The Customer understands that Company has a 24-hour, 7-days-a-week answering service.
- Customer agrees not to move or relocate equipment without notifying the Company. In the event Customer fails to notify, Company at its option may cancel this entire Agreement without refund or refuse to service the equipment so moved or relocated.
- Any changes, adjustments, or repairs made by anyone other than Company, including Customer, unless authorized or approved by Company, shall terminate Company’s obligation hereunder.
- Company shall not be required to furnish any items of equipment, labor or other services, including, but not limited to, the performance of any tests, which are recommended or required or that may be required at some future date by any insurance company, any governmental agencies or authorities, and/or pursuant to any statutes, regulations or other laws.
- This Agreement covers only reasonable and ordinary use of the equipment in question. Any repair or replacement that is caused by the Customer’s failure to use reasonableness in either the operation of the equipment or the failure by the Customer to report any malfunction or suspected malfunction in the equipment promptly, is not included in this Agreement and shall be paid for by the Customer in accordance with Company’s normal rate schedule.
- This Agreement applies to major equipment and not to fixtures in which they are contained, nor to hardware, trays, defrosting pans, block tin, ducts, plumbing, electrical wiring, casings, pans, defrost heaters, nor to deterioration of housing, castings, frames or other items due to corrosion. This Agreement does not include repairs made necessary as a result of fire, water, accident, negligence, acts of God, labor disputes, freeze-ups of any kind, or to any repairs or replacements if caused by the negligence or want of care by the Customer in maintaining the equipment. Company assumes no liability for delays or failures hereunder caused by any of the foregoing or for any causes whatsoever for damage resulting from delays in performing the service hereunder or for any consequential damage whatsoever. If repairs or adjustments require any alterations or additions to structure or property, the Customer will obtain written consent of the owner thereof prior to the performance of such work.
- Company shall be released from liability for any loss, damage, consequential damages, negligence, breach of contract or any other damages of any nature based upon express warranty, implied warranty or other legal theory due to the non-operation or malfunction of the equipment, including damage to property or personal injury caused by the equipment, unless said malfunction or non-operation of said equipment is due solely to the negligence of the Company.
- The express warranties contained herein are in lieu of any and all warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular use. Without limitation, Company shall not be liable upon any warranty theory, express or implied, regarding the manufacture or operation of any equipment installed by it with the exception that Company shall cause same to be repaired or replaced in the event of faulty operation or malfunction of said equipment and shall be liable for no other damages except as specified herein. COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR CONFORMITY TO ANY REPRESENTATION OR DESCRIPTION.
- Company shall be released from liability for any delay or failure to render the service or to make delivery of any merchandise as set forth herein due to federal, state or municipal actions or regulations; strikes or any other labor troubles; res; embargoes, accidents, war, or any other cause contingent to, or circumstances beyond the control of, Company and/or that make the fulfillment of this Agreement impractical. On removal of the cause of such failure or interruption, performance shall be resumed pursuant to the terms as set forth herein. COMPANY SHALL BE RELEASED FROM LIABILITY AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENT, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND SUSTAINED BY CUSTOMER.
- The standard of workmanship hereunder shall be that which is reasonable and customary.
- Company shall be released from liability for any injury, loss or damages whatsoever that are occasioned, in whole or in part, by defective design; faulty; incomplete or erroneous plans or specifications; defective materials or parts; defective operation or malfunction of any equipment. Company takes no responsibility for any instructions, directions, operating guidelines or warranties contained in any book, booklet, guide, manual or warranty from any manufacturer or dealer.
- Payment Terms: All payments under this Agreement shall be due when billed. Payment is due at time of service. In the event said charges are not paid, when due, Customer agrees to pay service charge of 1-1/2 % per month, which is an 18 % Annual Percentage Rate, and which will be charged on the average daily balance on any account past due over thirty (30) days. Work billed & due when service is rendered.
- Service Hours: As a Priority Customer you will have 24-hour coverage every day excluding holidays for emergency service. Normal working hours are Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- The Customer agrees to all terms and conditions listed in this brochure during the term of this Agreement and any renewals thereof. The Customer agrees that in the event there are any changes in coverage in the future, the terms and conditions of this Agreement shall continue to apply.
- The Agreement is not an equipment or system replacement plan. Normal annual replacement such as filters are included in the annual tune-up. Other parts and labor will be charged at a rate of 30% discounted from standard rate.